CaF2, Mgf2 UV Excimer Laser Optics
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D5~D200
- Type: Flat Lens
- Shape: Single-lens
- Lenses Color: Clear
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Transparent
- Trademark: Yutai
- Specification: 12.7mm
- HS Code: 9001909090
- Usage: Medical, Optical, Photography
- Transmittance: >95%
- Material: Optical Glass
- Certification: RoHS
- Coating: HMC
- Polished: Yes
- Transport Package: Box
- Origin: Changchun
Optics for 193nm, 248nm, 308nm applications
When working at such short wavelengths, great care must be taken to prevent the occurrence of small defects in the optical components or their coatings. Also, coating layers are very thin requiring a high degree of precision and control in their
deposition. Many common optical glasses cease to transmit at these wavelengths so it is essential to use material such as UV grade Fused Silica, Calcium Fluoride or Magnesium Fluoride as component materials for transmissive optics. The fluoride materials are soft and hygroscopic which necessitates special handling and knowledge of the material shaping and polishing characteristics.
- Cavity Optics: Rear mirrors & Output Couplers
- Focusing lenses (spherical & cylindrical): FL specifically designed @ 250nm
- Bending mirrors (45deg) & beam delivery optics
- Polarizing optics: Waveplates, Polarizing plates, Contacted polarizing cubes
- Prisms for beam dispersion
- Optics with CaF2 & MgF2 material
- Surface Quality: 20/10 or better
- Surface Figure: lambda / 10 @ 633nm
- Thin film coatings are designed for high laser damage threshold(Anti-reflection & High reflector coatings > 1.2J/cm2 @ 10ns)
Yutai Optics, we specialize in the design and volume manufacturing of high performance optical components such as lens,prisms,windows,filters,mirrors and more for use in optical instruments and laser systems, as well as for military, telecommunications,medical, environment monitoring industry.
Yu Tai Optics has quickly established itself as a leader in optical components from its advanced technology and quality control.
1 Package Detail: A. Standard carbon and envelop with plastic foam.
B. Safety green carton.
2 Delivery Detail: Within 30 days.(Also depand on the quantity)